Friday, April 17, 2009

It's just like in the beginning

So, I'm back to being totally STARVING all of the time!  When I was first pregnant, I ate almost hourly.  This was partly to stop the nausea but also because I was super hungry.  In the second trimester, I returned to a more normal level of eating with a couple more small snacks thrown in per day.  Over the past two weeks, I have returned to being hungry, hungry, hungry!  The baby is supposed to be gaining 1/2 - 1 pound per week at this point and it certainly seems like that is the case.  Again, my own weight gain has been slow over the past three weeks (no gain during that time) but I'm sure that I'm heading for another jump in weight very soon.  I know that I'm getting bigger because 1. I can see that my stomach is getting HUGE and 2. I measure the circumference of my belly ever few weeks - the last time that I checked (about three weeks ago), it was measuring 41 inches.  Now, it measures 45 inches. Can't wait to see how big it will be by the end!

No comments: