Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"The Icebox" (formerly known as our new house)

Poor Scott - I have yet another thing to feel sorry for him about (and another thing to be thankful for).  The weather has been fantastic this week in Calgary and I have taken to wearing my spring clothes.  I'm super happy to have been lent some capris and spring tops because my winter clothes are getting way too warm and I would hate to buy more maternity clothes when I only have five weeks left to go.  However, I'm still pretty warm much of the time (given that I am carrying around my own personal space heater) and I have taken to turning our thermostat WAY down (I believe that I am currently setting it to about 13 degrees).  Poor Scott is now freezing cold all of the time but I won't let him turn it back up.  Am I ever glad to not be pregnant in the summer!  That boy wouldn't stand a chance (due to the extreme likelihood of massive crankiness if I were nine months pregnant in August...)

No comments: