Thursday, February 12, 2009

Something new

I'm always rubbing my belly or poking into my stomach - partly because I want to get the baby moving (or sometimes I want it to stop moving!) and partly because I'm trying to figure out what is going on in there.  I've never been able to feel anything until tonight.  For the first time, I was able to feel a part of the baby.  I have NO idea which part of the baby I was feeling but it kinda felt like the head (or a bum or a shoulder...).  It was rock hard and felt much different than my stomach normally feels.  It moved away after a few minutes but not before Scott got a chance to feel it.  It came back again after about 30 minutes and it still felt like the same hard head, bum, or shoulder.  My next doctor's appointment is in two weeks - I'm looking forward to learning more about how to figure out what is where in this belly of mine.  

No comments: