Sunday, October 26, 2008

"It's like getting excited about Christmas but in July"

I guess that I never really put awhole lot of thought into how other people would react to my pregnancy, including my own husband.  I assumed that he would be happy but I never realized how excited he would be.  The man can not keep the news to himself and is telling everybody under the sun!  I believe that I have already mentioned how he told two people on the first day that we had found out we were pregnant, long before we had even discussed what we were going to do about telling people!!! Now, he's told all our biking friends and everyone who was at a going-away party at the bar last night.  He told me that he sometimes tries not to think about it because it's so exciting but so long before he gets to meet the baby.    

He's pretty damn cute and his excitment makes me love him even more :)

No comments: