Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I never would have thought

I can't drink coffee anymore.  It tastes bitter and yucky :(  I had cut back to 1/2 decaf and 1/2 regular espresso for my morning Americano but even that isn't working for me anymore.  I've switched over to tea which seems to go down just fine (but probably has even more caffeine than the espresso I was drinking).  I've also given up alcohol, which is a given for pregnant women, but I'm more bothered by losing coffee than not being able to drink red wine.  

1 comment:

Janet yay! said...

YAY!!

Tea is great. Although I tend to drink too much and then have to wake up at night to pee which Rebecca has listed as a dislike. I think it's only fair to store away the espresso machine, after all Papa Withers probably wants to share in as much of the pregnancy as possible.

Yay tea!