Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The first cold

This kinda feels like the first time that I was sick after I moved away from home.  I feel sorry for myself and want somebody to make me feel better.  Alas, I think that I have partly brought this on myself.  Scott did give me his cold which made me feel slightly under the weather for the past couple of days.  Then, I decided that I should get my flu shot over with and got the pregnant lady version of the shot yesterday afternoon.  Today, I feel like total crap!  I'm a bit of a sickness wimp and desperately want to take some cold medicine or something to help make this go away but I'm already sacrificing for this little being and don't want to poison it (or whatever happens when you take medicine when you are pregnant...).  

I have a bunch of things that I was to post, particularly about the ultrasound on Monday but I don't have enough energy to write about all of it.  Long stoPublish Postry short (but to be outlined in more detail later), everything looked fine.  Our little baby looks like a tadpole but with cuter arms and legs. I'll post a photo when I write the next blog entry.  

No comments: