Monday, June 8, 2009

Friends with babes

Awhile back, I had published a photo (taken at my baby shower) of me and my three pregnant friends.  Rebecca is still pregnant as her baby isn't due until July but Ella (on the left) and Shelly have both had their second babies.  Ella had a baby girl, named Nelly Jane, on April 17th and Shelly also had a baby girl, named Nya Marie, on May 17th.  You will notice that Nya and Lily were born on the same day - Nya was born at 12:30am and Lily was born at 9:55am.  I think that it's quite cute that they have the same birthday, despite having different due dates.  Shelly and I had previously joked about being in the hospital at the same time but who would have thought that it would actually have turned out to be true.  

It's quite nice to have friends who just had babies.  Sadly, I don't get to see them as often as I would like given that we live in Calgary now but I'm trying to get out to Canmore on a regular basis, both so that I can have "mom time" with other moms and so that I can maintain my sanity by seeing by friends.  

No comments: