Thursday, June 11, 2009

Do you remember?

People always say that they can't remember what life was like before they had kids.  I know that I'm only three weeks into this new adventure but I can't say that I have forgotten anything about life pre-Lily.  Maybe that will change as time goes on but Scott and I are making a concerted effort to continue doing the things that we enjoy doing and we try to make sure that life still involves all the things that we loved pre-Lily.  We are really excited to show her the many wonderful things that exist in this world but we really want her to know that the things that Mom and Dad love are just as important as the things that she loves.  I think that it's great to be really focused on your child but I think that it's just as important to make time for yourself and your own hobbies.  At this point, that means lots of mountain biking for Mom and Dad with Lily along for the ride!

No comments: