Sunday, March 1, 2009

He's so sweet!

I know that I have gushed before about how cute Scott is about this pregnancy but I simply can't resist gushing a bit more.  I had been reading about a book that taught new parents how to soothe their babies.  It seemed like a good book so I ordered it from the library.  It arrived yesterday and Scott has been reading it non-stop ever since!  He loves to tell me about all the interesting facts in the book and he's super excited to try the techniques that they recommend.  A friend's girlfriend was over for supper last night and she was telling me that she can't believe how much Scott talks about the baby.  She said that her boyfriend can barely listen to it any more!  Luckily, she's more than happy to listen to it and thinks that it's great to see how keen he is about parenthood.  I find it all quite hilarious but am truly appreciative of how much he is looking forward to becoming a father.  I can't wait to see him in action.  

No comments: