Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Weekly whinings...

  • It almost feels like the baby is getting too strong.  S/he no longer kicks but constantly pushes all over my belly.  It's kinda neat but kinda weird because I can see all the movements and can constantly feel the baby when I touch my stomach.  The feeling gets pretty intense at times.
  • The baby has taken to punching/kicking me in my internal organs.  I don't know which organs are being hit but it isn't all that pleasant.  At least this only lasts for a few seconds every couple of hours or so.
  • Thanks to my rapidly shifting pelvis, I have started to adopt the dreaded "waddle".  I thought that the waddle was just from the big belly (which certainly plays a large role) but I mostly think that it is because everything is moving around and you need to just try to walk in a manner that is somewhat comfortable.  
  • Again, thanks to the pelvis movement, walking has started to feel really awkward.  I'm truly impressed by those who can walk for long periods of time because that certainly isn't me.  
All in all, my belly is much bigger than it was before and it still has a long way to go.  I certainly am starting to understand why women get sick of being pregnant!  

No comments: