Monday, March 23, 2009

Week 33 of pregnancy

I had a lovely time on Vancouver Island last week - visiting my parents, one of my sisters, and some old friends from high school.  I was completely pampered and didn't really do much of anything (except eat which should help with my lack of weight gaining).  Now I'm back to reality - working full time, doing house renos (well, Scott is doing them...), and getting ready to move on Saturday.  All this while I'm starting to slow down, get more tired, and feel more like a big whale.  I had felt really good up until last week but I certainly have noticed a difference this week.  My belly feels bigger, I feel more awkward, and I can feel my pelvis shifting apart.  The baby is getting stronger and stronger but is doing less kicking as there just isn't the space.  S/he still moves around quite a bit but now it just feels more like the baby is trying to find enough space to stretch out in my cramped belly.  My wedding rings don't fit anymore and I feel more puffy (along with feeling much more round).  I think that I'm going through another growth spurt because my body certainly feels less than comfortable these days.  Oh well, only 7 more weeks to go...

No comments: