Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Work baby shower

This post is a little late but the photos are cute so it's still worth posting about. My colleagues at Mental Health threw a group baby shower for Lily, Nya, and Nelly way back in July. There was a pink theme (quite fitting considering the three girls born to Mental Health staff) with lots of yummy food and some great baby gifts. It was really nice to get out and see everyone and I appreciated the celebration of our little girls.


Shelly and Nya

Shelly and Ella

Ella and Nelly

Carrie and Lily

The yummy cake that Roxanne made

Betty and Lily

Do my co-workers know me well or what?!


***I think that it's pretty funny that there isn't one picture of me holding Lily at the baby shower. I was happy to have a break from holding her and since there were lots of willing baby-holders in attendance, I totally took advantage of it! Also, at this point in Lily's life, I was just happy to be able to eat a meal without being interrupted by a crying baby...***



No comments: