Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The last day of "regular pants"

I wore my last pair of "normal" pants last week (not including my Lululemons).  I even had to undo the buttons by the end of the day on those pants so I knew that it was time to pack them away with all the other clothes.  Some of my "normal" shirts still fit but you can see the pregnancy belly band on the pants because normal shirts aren't long enough.  Since I'm not a fan of this look, I've decided to forgo all of my regular clothes and switch over to maternity clothes.  I realize that my maternity closet is sorely lacking because I barely have any outfits to wear - I think that this is a sign that I need to go do a bit more shopping...

On another note, I've decided to put my scale away (and by put away, I mean store at a friend's house) until January 2010.  It's hard to see the number go up and up, even though I know that I'm not overeating (what I am doing is not exercising which isn't good either).  I know that I shouldn't weigh myself right after the baby is born as it will likely cause me huge amounts of stress.  All in all, it just seems better to put it away for a long while.  I will bring it back into the bathroom in a year or so as I do want to make sure that I'm losing the baby weight.  I just need to make sure that I'm not putting too much pressure on myself to do that.  

No comments: