Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Photos from weeks 6 and 7

Summer's here and things are getting busy around the house! We have been doing tons of mountain biking and enjoying lots of visitors. I'm getting a little behind in my blogging so here are some new pics of Lily. Hmmm, what's new with Lily? Not sure how much she weighs but she's getting bigger all the time. She's started to sleep for longer periods (one nine hour stretch in Fernie is the longest to date) but as I mentioned before, these periods are still totally inconsistent. She came down with a bad case of eczema on her face, head, and neck but it has mostly cleared up with the use of hydrocortisol cream (which I was pretty unsure about using but internet research made it sound ok). She smiles all the time and is getting better at holding up her head. She still doesn't seem to realize that her arms and legs are attached to her body but she does love to move them around all the time (she wiggled out of her pants and her swaddle blanket twice while we were camping in Fernie!). She's slowly developing more of a schedule and I feel glad that I haven't tried to impose any type of routine on her as she seems to be figuring one out on her own. All in all, things are just going pretty darn good!


Lily, chilling in the reverse football hold


Happy baby


Really happy baby with a big gummy smile!


The frog pose


Sleeping in the tent in Fernie on Lily's third camping trip


Another cute sleeping baby photo


Meeting Grandpa Barry


Meeting Great-grandma Lenora


Hanging with Daddy and Cara on the bed


Meeting Grandma Pat


Chilling with Dad


Crazy hair and crazy red face (from eczema)



Hanging out at COP while I wait for my turn to ride
(my pretty pink bike is in the background)

No comments: