Thursday, July 23, 2009

The next big transition

Before Lily was born, I had bought a bunch of cloth diapers to use. When she arrived, she was much too little to wear them and it felt like it would be a ton of work to use cloth. So, we've been using disposables for the past nine weeks. It certainly made life easier in the beginning but now that things are more settled, I feel like I'm ready to switch to cloth (which essentially means adding another load of laundry to my day). We've been using cloth for the past few days and I'm really happy with them! I did the first load of laundry with them today and well it certainly was more work, it wasn't horrible. Using cloth means using much more water but I'm happy to be throwing away less garbage. Another bonus - way less diaper blowouts! Yeah for cloth :)

No comments: