Thursday, January 14, 2010

As long as it's not China on the other end of the line

Lily LOVES playing with the phone! It is probably her favorite "toy" and I let her play with it throughout the day. She listens to friends and family when they call and she always gets a huge smile on her face when someone is saying hi to her on the other line. She pushes all the buttons and chews on the ends. I've heard her accidentally dial a few phone numbers but I've always managed to hang up the phone before she connects through to someone. At least I thought that I did...until I got a phone call last week from Scott's cousin's husband. Seems that Lily had dialled their number during the day and he had a lovely conversation with her. He could tell that it was her on the other end of the line because she was babbling away in babyspeak and he was kind enough to respond by chatting back at her. I love that she called someone and chatted away with them, all without my knowing.

No comments: